I am a Teacher and I would like to be a School Admin

Updated by Mark Welham

If your Role under your Purple Mash license is Teacher, but you want to handle adding and editing pupils, other staff, and classes, you'll need to have your Role changed to Admin. 

To do so, you'll want to contact an existing Admin under your school's Purple Mash license. School Admins can designate any number of Teachers as School Admins. 

School Admins have rights to modify other staff, import and export pupils, make pupil and class changes, and much more. 

A School Admin can follow the instructions here to edit any other staff member's details.

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)