How do I assign staff to classes?
All staff, including school administrators of a school's Purple Mash license, must be assigned to a class to see pupils. If a teacher is not able to see their own pupils, it is because they are not assigned to a class.
You can assign your teachers and staff to their classes by taking the following steps:
- Login to your admin account.
- Click on your name towards the top right of the screen.
- Go to Admin Settings, then select Manage Users.
- Click Classes and select the class you want to assign staff to.
- Click Edit. In the staff panel, you can click Select Staff. This brings up a panel where you can search and add staff to classes.
- Check the staff members that you want add. Then, click OK to add the selected staff. Use the search field to search for specific staff. If the staff members do not exist, you can click the Create new staff button.
- To remove staff from a class, check the staff members you wish to remove and click Remove Staff.
- Once done, click Save to save the changes.