How to manually add staff
To add a new staff account to Purple Mash, follow the steps below:
- Click on your name at the top right of the screen.
- Choose Admin Settings, then Manage Users.
- Click on the Staff tab on the left.
- From here, you can add a new staff account, edit an existing one, or delete any staff accounts no longer required by your school.
- When you add a new staff member, you will need to input their Name, Email address and create a Username with which they will use to login.
- Staff can be given a Role of Teacher, or if you want them to have the same access to Purple Mash as you, the role of School Admin.
- Before saving, you should assign the staff account to any classes or groups they require access to. Staff can only access the classes/groups that they are asssigned to.
- Click Save.
For new staff members, they will receive a Password Reset email at the email address you input above. If you wish to print out a login card for new staff, it will not show their password for security reasons.