MIS integration with Single Sign on for Google or Office 365
MIS integration with Single Sign on for Google and Office 365
Setting up MIS integration with Purple Mash and single sign on for Google or Office 365 is an easy process.
- Inform firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like to use single sign on with either Google or Office 365
- Make sure you're set up to use the MIS sync wizard in Purple Mash. If you aren't then please take a look at Can my school's MIS system automatically create my Purple Mash logins for me?
- Once you're set up with the MIS sync Pupil's email addresses need to be added to their accounts.
- Login to Purple Mash and run the MIS sync wizard choosing the option to import emails (good for SSO)
- Run though the MIS Sync Wizard and Resolve Duplicates
At the end of the sync you'll be given a page which informs you how many users have been imported or updated,
Once completed you are then ready to log your pupils in via SSO.
- Locate your schools Portal Page and select either Office 365 Login or Google Login
Your users will then be able to access Purple Mash using their SSO credentials.