Adding Users (Home User)
You can add children to your Purple Mash account to allow them to access the wide range of resources available to them. Having a separate login for each child on Purple Mash will allow the them to save their work to their own account and access any tasks that an adult has set for them.
Adding a new child to Purple Mash
- Login to Purple Mash and head to the Manage Users section.
- Once in Manage Users, select Pupils from the left hand side of the screen.
- Press the Add button on the right hand side.
- Fill in the fields that appear, and then press save. If you have created classes or groups you can also assign the child to them.
Adding a new adult to Purple Mash
You can add adults to Purple Mash, these users will be able to view and mark children's work and set tasks.
- From within the Manage Users section of Purple Mash, select Staff from the left hand side.
- Press the green Add button on the right hand side.
- Fill in the fields that appear, and then press save.