Creating a Class (Home User)
On a home user Purple Mash account you won't normally need to create a class, but if you are a home educator with several children or you want to set tasks (2Dos) for your child/children, then this might be the case. A class can be used to quickly set work (2Dos) for every child within a class. On an account with only a few users you could create a class that contains every child, and then easily set work for all of the children at the same time.
How to create a class in Purple Mash
- Head to the Manage Users section within Purple Mash
- Select Classes from the left hand side of the screen
- Press the green Add button
- You can now name the class, and choose the adults and children you would like to be a part of the class.
- Once you have set up the class, press save.