Parent: Sharing Work In Purple Mash
Your child and classmates will be creating lots of fantastic work within Purple Mash and there are a variety of ways for pupils to view and share work on Purple Mash.
- Log into the child's Purple Mash account via your Parent Portal or on the school's portal page.
Share work to Display Boards
- Click on Work
- Click on the Folder the work is saved in
- Click on the File you wish to share
- Click on 2Displayboard
- Select the Displayboard and click Push work to board
Share work via 2Email
To share work via 2Email follow these steps:
- Compose a 2Email filling in all required fields
- Click on Attach File
- Select a file From my PC or from a folder on Purple Mash to attach to the 2Email
Share Work via 2Blog
Children can also share work to their class blog (if their teacher has approved settings to allow this) for the rest of their class to view.
To do this they need to do the following:
- Click on Tools
- Click on 2Blog
When they click on the green plus icon in the top right of the blog, they can create their own post and then select the ‘work picker’ icon to share a piece of work from their Work folder.
- Create a Blog post
They can also upload an external file by clicking on the ‘add image’ icon next to it, and then select: Blog posts will be checked and then approved by your child’s class teacher prior to being viewable to others, so will not be published until this is done.
View Shared Work
You can view shared Displayboards and shared blogs by clicking the Sharing button on the Purple Mash home page.